By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted Rebel
Happy New Year! As you can see, the Culture of Awareness has become Openhearted Rebel.
Until recently, I had a personal blog titled “Openhearted Rebel” which is now closed. For the New Year, I’ve decided to consolidate the two blogs and bring you a daily news blog with the same format as the Culture of Awareness.
I might explain the decision to merge the two blogs a little more in a future article. For now, you might notice other changes to the blog, big and small, throughout the month. I hope you enjoy the result when it’s finished. Stay tuned!
If you enjoy this blog and want to support it, consider a donation to help us out (no PayPal account required):
- Dying in War: From the Battlefield to the Afterlife
- Writing with Purpose
- Cannabinoids Heal the Body
- The Afterlife and the Silver Cord
- Tap Into the Source
- Psychological and Spiritual Benefits of Psilocybin
- Stay Strong
- W.T. Stead Died Aboard the Titanic, Returned to Tell the Tale
- Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
- Self-Knowledge and the Universal Mind
- Does Your Family Criticize Your Cannabis Use?
- Higher Consciousness and the Power of “No-Mind”